Forklift Driver Training
This forklift certification training course is designed to ensure that operators understand the importance of safe operation, correct materials handling procedures, load capacity of vehicles and the importance of good maintenance of fork lift trucks.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Sessions will be offered in structured training presentations by a facilitator, including practical activities, exercises and theory and practical assessment.
- Types and applications of fork lift trucks
- Selection, training, certification and authorization of operators
- Correct operating procedures
- Load capacity and vehicle stability
- Protective clothing
- Vehicle maintenance
- Storage systems and work areas
- Responsibility for non-employee
Upon completing this course, trainees will be able to:
- Apply knowledge and skills gained in a practical assessment
- Explain the importance of good maintenance and applying correct operating procedures.
Who Should Attend
- Fork lift operators in industry
- Employees who are required to drive fork lifts at any time
Trainees who successfully complete this course will receive a certification in forklift driving.