The workplace trainer program teacher and development of employees has always been a requirement of organizations, wishing to improve their business efficiency. All staff benefit from this type of course as their self-confidence increases as a result of public speaking. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to effectively develop and present structured workplace training materials to your colleagues in a personal and professional manner.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Formal presentations by course participants.
- Organizational Development
- Education and Training in context
- The HRD Process
- Competency Based Training
- The Role of the Trainer
- Training Needs Analysis
- Designing, Preparing and Delivering Training
- Evaluation of Training
- Training Management
- Skills Practice
Upon completion of the workplace trainer program, the participants will be able to:
- Explain your organisation’s training activities.
- State why human resource development is important, what the aims of human resource development are, and how it is carried out.
- Describe the HRD Process.
- Develop, implement and review training practices for your organisation.
- Develop structured lesson plans and learning activities
- Present lesson plans to colleagues.
- Perform assessment and evaluation of training
- Explain training management practices
Who Should Attend
- Human resource practitioners currently involved in human resource development activities.
- Training and development professionals.
- Those who want to move into the human resource development field.
Participants who complete this course will receive a Concept Training Services Certificate of Achievement.