This 2-day sales course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the fundamental skills necessary to succeed in a sales environment. You will undertake practical activities and sales training that will enable you to effectively identify prospects, and generate and close sales.
This course is highly interactive, with discussion and experiential interactive strategies (exercises and short activities) occurring around all major concepts of the course. Generally, material is presented, discussion is encouraged throughout and following the presentation, and practice sessions are held to consolidate learning.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Essential sales training development.
- Understand what makes a successful sales person
- Use a variety of sources to acquire product knowledge about your product and those of your competitors
- Apply a variety of prospecting methods to identify and qualify prospects, and manage prospect information
- Prepare and deliver a sales presentation, selecting the most appropriate sales approach and presentation strategy
- Identify and act upon buying signals, and effectively respond to client objections
- Apply a number of strategies to close the sale and finalize the agreement
- Use post-sale activities to maintain healthy client relationships
- Acquire the skills and techniques you will need to sell products
- Identify potential sales and leads
- Deliver the sales pitch and close the deal.
Who Should Attend
- New hires that will be in entry level sales positions.
- Refresher courses for existing or sales personnel.
- HR or sales managers for training sales personnel.
- Other staff that may engage with customers related to products.