Planning and Organising
Managers at all levels need to be capable of planning and organizing. It is vital it today’s environment that companies plan and organize effectively on the individual level to maintain an organized workplace. This will in turn, create a more effective and efficient culture that is designed towards organized productivity from the bottom up. This course helps its users to be more productive through their planning and organizing habits.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Formal planning and organizing skills practice by course participants.
- Organizational Development
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Personal Presentation and Grooming
- Develop Product Knowledge
- Respond to Customer Enquiries
- The Skills of Communication
- Equivalent of time management classes
- Stock Control
Upon completion of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Explain issues in a very understandable manner
- Handle difficult processes in an organized manner
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Explain customer aftercare
- Work in a well collaborating team
- Plan and organize to process customer information.
- Explain stock security and control
Who Should Attend
- Customer service or sales staff currently involved in serving customers or clients in government or private industry (Retail, Hospitality, Wholesale, Telesales).
- Secretary‘s and or receptionists dealing with the public.
- Those who want to move into the sales and service field or who coach and/or train colleagues in the workplace on-the-job.
Participants who successfully complete the Foundations of Human Resource Management program will receive a PNG Human Resource Institute ‘Certificate of Achievement’.