Effective Performance Management & Salary Administration
This performance management training course investigates the correlation between rewards and performance, current remuneration practices, and Salary Administration. The course is designed for those people who wish to advance their Performance management skills.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by facilitators including individual/group exercises, activities, discussions and case studies. Participants will be involved in a combination of theoretical background and practical case studies, thus ensuring that ample opportunity is given to practice Effective performance Management Techniques.
- Effective Performance Management Theory
- Effective Performance Appraisal
- Effective Management Interview
- Effective Management Systems.
- Salary Administration and Remuneration
- Understanding the techniques, purpose and role of Effective Performance Management in organizations today.
- Understand the purpose and effectiveness of Performance Appraisals.
- Identify and evaluate the alternative techniques and determine the most suitable employee’s for/in their organization.
- Apply proven techniques of Effective Performance Management
Who Should Attend
- Examination to gain Individual Course Certificate
- External Assessment as credit towards the HRM Certificate
Participants who complete this module of the Human Resource Management Program will receive a Concept Training Services Certificate of Achievement.