Developing Powerful Teams
Today’s organizations need effective, flexible teams to manage rapid increases in skill and knowledge, as well as the impact of change. This 2-day course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to work effectively to achieve results as a team member and a team leader.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Fundamental approaches to building powerful teams will be the core objective of this course.
- Identify the stages of team development in your own work teams.
- Evaluate your interpersonal skills as both a team member and a team leader, and enhance relationships within your work teams.
- Apply a range of tools to manage individual and team performance.
- Evaluate, apply and refine your team skills in the workplace.
- Recognize the indicators of high performing teams.
- Give and receive feedback with greater confidence and effectiveness.
Who Should Attend
- Employees that actively are engaged in group work
- Staff that demonstrates leadership and management potential
- HR that would like to develop better and more organized teams