As a sales person, one of your most important functions is to sell products and services offered to customers. Your business may spend a large amount of money attracting customers, with activities such as; advertising and promotions, aiming to inform customers of the products and/or services being offered. These activities are for the purpose of attracting the customer to the business which then presents you with the opportunity to sell.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with customers to advise and sell your company’s products and services in a personal and professional manner.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Formal selling skills practice by course participants.
Topics will include:
- Organisational Development
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Personal Presentation and Grooming
- Develop Product Knowledge
- Respond to Customer Enquiries
- The Skills of Communication
- Customer Service Skills Practice
- Stock Control
Upon completing this module, you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits to customers of your organisation’s products and services.
- Approach and greet customers quickly at all times.
- Demonstrate selling skills.
- Handle difficult customers.
- Demonstrate add-on sales techniques.
- Explain customer aftercare
- Work in a sales team.
- Plan and organise to process customer information.
- Explain stock security and control.
- Develop an action plan for selling products and services in your workplace.
Who Should Attend
Customer service or sales staff currently involved in serving customers or clients in government or private industry (Retail, Hospitality, Wholesale, Telesales). Secretary‘s and or receptionists dealing with the public. Those who want to move into the sales and service field. Those who coach and/or train colleagues in the workplace on-the-job.
Participants who complete this course will receive a Concept Training Services Certificate of Achievement.