The business writing course includes all writer communication for business. It can be used to develop sales proposals to communicating with customers or updating your corporate portfolio. In this one day business writing program, participants will gain the knowledge and skills required to produce clear, effective and relevant communications that achieve business outcomes.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Advanced negotiation skills practice by course participants.
- Recognize clear and concise English
- Establish the purpose of the document and its audience
- Collect and sort information
- Apply headers and footers, typeface and fonts, layout and design principles to the document
- Write documents and emails that strike the right note with the reader
- Proof documents for typographical and grammatical errors
- Increase the effectiveness of your business communications through an understanding of the importance of planning and tailoring content to suit the intended audience.
- Delivery of the program uses a combination of theory, small group discussion and activities, followed by individual written work.
Who Should Attend
- Sales managers and selling staff at all levels
- Customer relationship managers
- All employees selling or regularly presenting products or services
Participants who successfully complete the Foundations of Human Resource Management program will receive a PNG Human Resource Institute ‘Certificate of Achievement’.