The ability to communicate effectively with all colleagues and customers has always been a requirement of organizations. All staff benefit from this type of business communication training course as they learn the essential skills of communicating at work. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to effectively develop and present structured communication strategies.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including communication activities, exercises and assessment. Formal communication presentations by course participants.
- Organisational Development
- The Communication Process
- Methods of Communication
- Designing, Preparing and Communication
- Analyzing and Interpreting Business Information
- Communication at Work
- Effective Meetings
- Skills Practice
- Explain your organisation’s communication strategies.
- State why communication at work is important, what the aims of business communication are, and how it is carried out.
- Describe the communication process.
- Develop, implement and review workplace communication practices in your organisation.
- Develop structured communication activities
- Present structured information to colleagues.
- Perform assessment and evaluation of communication activities.
- Explain communication management practices
Who Should Attend
- All employees responsible for communicating at a senior level within the organisation.
- Supervisors and managers.
- Those who want to move into the management field. Those who delegate to colleagues in the workplace.
Participants who complete this module of the Human Resource Management Program will receive a Concept Training Services Certificate of Achievement.