Emergency Response & Rescue
Knowing what to do in an emergency is critical in Workplace Health and Safety Management. This emergency response course is designed to give trainees real life experiences of emergencies where the trainees are tested to respond immediately following what they have planned.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
The course will combine classroom self-discovery, team building and leadership group exercises with a mixture of adventure type exercises.
- Emergency Response and Rescue
- Team building
- Developing self-belief and self-confidence
- Group solving exercises
Upon completing this course, trainees will be able to:
- Develop an Emergency Response and Rescue Plan
- Develop self-esteem and self-confidence
- Develop group solving and leadership skills
- Gain confidence and do orienteering, abseiling and kayaking
Who Should Attend
The course is ideal for organizations wishing to develop teamwork and mutual understanding in the management team and for individuals needing to improve their leadership style and developing more self believe and confidence.
Trainees who successfully complete this course will receive the Emergence Response and Rescue Certificate.