Recruitment and Selection
This recruitment training course centers on how to determine Human Resource needs and how to select the best person for the job through staff placement training. Recruitment and Selection concepts are reinforced through case studies and practical examples/role plays. The course is designed for those people who wish to advance their Recruitment and Selection Skills.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentation by facilitators, including individual/group exercise, activities and discussions. Course participants are also expected contribute to discussions on the various aspects of Recruitment and Selection.
- Identifying Recruitment needs and determining Selection criteria
- Selection of Interview Techniques
- Preparing Induction Programs
- Types of staff advertisements and Costs
- Identify Recruitment needs and determining Selection Criteria
- Identify the major Sources of Recruitment and discuss their Advantages and Disadvantages
- Master the Selection Interview Techniques
- Describe the Recruitment process and its relationship to human Resource planning
Who Should Attend
- Human resource practitioners and recruitment officers in Government or private industry. Those who want to move in the human resource management field.
- Examination to gain Individual Course Certificate.
- External Assessment as credit towards the HRM Certificate.
Participants who complete this module of the Human Resource Management Program will receive a Concept Training Services Certificate of Achievement.