Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Conflicts in the workplace cause lost time and productivity that could otherwise be spent focusing on the core value creation of the company. The elimination of them is both a science and an art, but with proper training, your sales force is capable of bot mitigating them and resolving them when they do arise.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Conflict resolution skills practice by course participants.
- Organizational Development
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Personal Presentation and Grooming
- Develop Product Knowledge
- Respond to Customer Enquiries
- The Skills of Communication
- Equivalent of time management classes
- Stock Control
Upon completion of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Explain issues in a very understandable manner
- Handle difficult processes in an organized manner
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Explain customer aftercare
- Work in a well collaborating team
- Plan and organize to process customer information.
- Explain stock security and control
Who Should Attend
- Customer service or sales staff currently involved in serving customers or clients in government or private industry (Retail, Hospitality, Wholesale, Telesales).
- Secretary‘s and or receptionists dealing with the public.
- Those who want to move into the sales and service field or who coach and/or train colleagues in the workplace on-the-job.
Participants who successfully complete the Foundations of Human Resource Management program will receive a PNG Human Resource Institute ‘Certificate of Achievement’.