Letter and Report Writing
Communication issues and minor grammatical errors is recurring issue in business that has not been solved through word processing programs. Effective written communication can increase persuasion, loyalty and levels of understanding that contribute to the bottom-line performance in a company.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment designed for professional writing training courses.
- Report Writing
- Letter Writing
- Sentence Structure
- Communication Structure
- Professional Writing Techniques
Upon completion of the professional writing training, the participants will:
- Convey conceptual issues in written format
- Avoid grammatical or sentence structure errors
- Develop a well-structured report or letter
- Effectively resolve customer complaints to concerns
- Better communicate with management and team members
Who Should Attend
- Customer service or sales staff currently involved in serving customers or clients in government or private industry (Retail, Hospitality, Wholesale, Telesales).
- Secretary‘s and or receptionists dealing with the public.
- Those who want to move into the sales and service field or who coach and/or train colleagues in the workplace on-the-job.
Participants who successfully complete the Foundations of Human Resource Management program will receive a PNG Human Resource Institute ‘Certificate of Achievement’.