Human Resource Development
The human resource development courses examines the effectiveness of your organization’s efforts to develop and realize the full potential of the workforce, including management. It also examines efforts to build and maintain an environment for workplace excellence, which is conducive to increased involvement, empowerment, personal and organizational growth, and labor/management cooperation.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to organize and manage your human resource development duties effectively and professionally.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentation by facilitators, including individual and/or group activities, exercise and assignments.
- Organizational Development
- Managing Organizational Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Career and Succession Planning
- Education and Training
- The Human Resource Development Process
- Competency Based Training
- The Role of the Trainer
- Designing and Delivering Training
- Evaluation of Human Resource Development
- Training Management
- Explain your organization’s Human Resource Development strategies.
- State why human resource development is important, what the aims of human resource development are, and how it is carried out.
- Describe the Human Resource Development Process.
- Develop, implement and review Human Resource Development practices for your organization.
Who Should Attend
- Human resource practitioners currently involved in human resource management in government or private industry.
- Training and development practitioners.
- Those who want to move into the human resource management field.
Participants who complete this module of the Human Resource Management Program will receive a Concept Training Services Certificate of Achievement.