Finance for Non Finance Managers
This 1-day basic finance course provides participants with an understanding of the importance of basic financial information. Participants will gain the knowledge and skills required to read and interpret financial reports, and achieve financial objectives through finance training.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Finance skills development by course participants.
- Basic financial principles and financial statement interpretation
- Fundamentals of profits, losses and earnings performance
- Communicating financial information for management and finance personnel
- Communicate the key principles underlying financial information and accounting systems
- Analyze and interpret financial statements.
- Develop, interpret and monitor budgets to improve financial management.
- Realize the impact of business decisions upon the financial results of your organization.
Who Should Attend
- New hires that interact with finance manager and financial data.
- Employees that interact with customers in the financial services industry.
- Finance managers or HR that would like to train staff for finance management roles.