As a customer service provider, one of your most important functions is to provide support and resolve issues regarding products and services offered to customers. Your business may spend a large amount of money attracting customers, with activities such as; advertising and promotions, aiming to inform customers of the products and/or services being offered. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with customers to resolve potential issues, mitigate consumer misbehavior and increase overall satisfaction levels.
Teaching and Learning Strategies
Structured customer service training presentations by a facilitator, including activities, exercises and assessment. Formal customer service skills practice by course participants.
- Organizational Development
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Personal Presentation and Grooming
- Develop Product Knowledge
- Respond to Customer Enquiries
- The Skills of Communication
- Customer Service Skills Practice
- Stock Control
Upon completion of the customer service class, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits to customers of your organisation’s products and services.
- Approach and greet customers quickly at all times.
- Demonstrate selling skills.
- Handle difficult customers.
- Demonstrate add-on sales techniques.
- Explain customer aftercare
- Work in a sales team.
- Plan and organise to process customer information.
- Explain stock security and control.
- Develop an action plan for selling products and services in your workplace.
Who Should Attend
- Customer service or sales staff currently involved in serving customers or clients in government or private industry (Retail, Hospitality, Wholesale, Telesales).
- Secretary‘s and or receptionists dealing with the public.
- Those who want to move into the sales and service field or who coach and/or train colleagues in the workplace on-the-job.
Participants who complete this course will receive a Concept Training Services Certificate of Achievement.